Prof. Suhas U
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Composite Materials
Mr. Suhas U is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ME. His academic interests include Design of Machine Elements, Control Engineering and Engineering Graphics. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Composite Materials.
He holds a B.E. degree in ME from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in ME from the Visvesvaraya Technological University ,and currently pursuing Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 7 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2015.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Pursuing Ph.D., from VTU (registered in 2017)
- M.Tech, Machine Design, VTU, 2013
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, VTU, 2011
- Webinar on Magic of Vastu held on 12th June 2020 organized by CiTech, Bengaluru
- One Week FDP conducted by CITech, Bengaluru in July 2016.
- Enhancing Competency for Improving Quality Teaching
- Teaching Learning Pedagogy
- Innovations and Data Analytics
- Contemporary Tools and Techniques for Teachers and Researchers in Higher Education: Experience of using Virtual Classrooms
- Strategic Planning and Best Practices
- NBA and NAAC Accreditation Process
- Applications of FEA and CFD using ANSYS
- Online Learning and Assessment System
- Beginners Guide To Electric Vehicle
- Battling COVID-19 Pandemic by Advancement in 3D Printing Technology
- Six Sigma for Quality Excellence
- Presented a technical paper on ‘Metal Powder Reinforced Polymer Matrix Composites – A Review’ in National Conference on Recent Trends & Innovations in Mechanical Engineering & Technology RTIMET – 2019, held at Cambridge Institute Of Technology in May 2019.
- Presented a technical paper on ‘Processing and Characterization of Grey Cast Iron-Epoxy Polymer Composites’ in International Conference on Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE) in Bengaluru in June 2013.