Prof. Shashikumar G
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Design and Analysis of Gears
- Finite Element Analysis
- Composite Materials
Mr. Shashi Kumar G is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His academic interests include Design of Machine Elements, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines, Finite Element Analysis, Mechanical Vibrations, Engineering and Machine Drawing. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Design and Analysis of Gears.
He holds a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University and M.E., degree in Mechanical Machine Design from the Bangalore University, and currently pursuing Ph.D., under Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He completed NPTEL-IITK online courses in Manufacturing of Composites and Rapid Manufacturing.
He is a Life time member of India Society for Technical Education.
He has around 9 years of teaching experience and he is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2018.
He Guided B.E., and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Pursuing Ph.D., VTU
- M.E., Mechanical Engineering – Machine Design, Bangalore University, 2012
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, VTU, 2009
- 3D Printing for Design and Advanced Development
- Process simulation, optimisation and additive manufacturing for reengineering of medical devices
- Engineering simulation and additive manufacturing for aerospace and defence domains
- Design, Simulation and Development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(Drones) and Applications in Various Engineering Sectors
- Design of Experiments: An Engineering Perspective
- Ultrafine grained materials: Old material with futuristic properties
- Recent Advancements in Tool Life Analysis
- New Product Design And Development
- Adsorption cooling technologies
- Research Opportunities in Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Advancement in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Traits of CFD and Ansys Fluent in Mechanical Engineering
- Potential Research Areas in Mechanical Engineering
- Refrigerants in Engineering Applications
- Bharath Stage Emission Standard for Automobiles
- 5S Methodology for Lean Manufacturing
- Hydraulic System and their fundamentals
- Advances in Automotive Engines
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property and Patent Search
- An Insight into fluid machines in Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Tailor-made Nanomaterials for Applications in Sensors, LEDs, and Water Remediation
- Interrogation in MEMS, NEMS and Nanotechnology
- Two Dimensional Materials for Diverse Applications
- Engineering Simulation for Aerospace and Defence Domains
- GRAPHENE – The Future Material
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Analysis using HyperMesh and DEFORM-3D
- Process simulation, optimisation and additive manufacturing for reengineering of automotive modules
- Strategy for enhancing article citation and H Index
- Contemporary Tools and Techniques for Teachers and Researchers in Higher Education: Experience of using Virtual Classrooms
- Design, Modelling and Analysis of Lathe Tumbler Gear by using Different Materials. International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation, volume V, issue VII, July 2018, 77-86, ISSN: 2321-2705).