Prof. Punith Kumar S V
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Bio Fuel.
- Hoist Chairs.
- Electric Vehicles
- Composite Material.
Mr. Punith Kumar S V is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ME. His academic interests include Thermodynamics, Heat transfer and Industrial Material Management. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Bio-Fuel, Hoist Chairs, Electric Vehicles and Composite Material
He holds a B.E. degree in ME from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Thermal Power Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has conducted and participated in various workshops, conferences, faculty development programs. Associate Editor in STEM free peer reviewed journal and many.
He has around 10 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2014.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Thermal Power Engineering, VTU, 2014
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, VTU, 2009
- “Graphene – The future material” 18th may 2020, Dept. of ME, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- “The How? and Why? of Transitioning to Data Science, for Non IT Professionals” 30th may 2020, Dept. of ME, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- “Interrogation in MEMS, NEMS and Nano Technology” held on 5th June 2020, organized by Dept. of ME, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- “Hydraulic System and their fundamentals” 10th June 2020, Dept. of ME, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Conducted hands on session half day workshop for Cambridge school faculties on video Editing on 12 June 2020
- Three Day Webinar on Funding Opportunities – Proposals and Research projects for faculty from 18-20 June, 2020 in association with NAFEMS under IIC and IQAC
- Emission standards 22nd June 2020 in association with Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Traits of CFD and Ansys Fluent in Mechanical Engineering , 26th June 2020 , Dept of Mechanical Engineering, CiTech, Bengaluru.
- 3D Printing Technology for model & Prototype making @ COVID – 19 Pandemic , 03rd June 2020 in association with Resree’s reasearch & Enigneering and Dept of Mechanical Engineering, CiTech, Bengaluru.
- one week Faculty Development Programme entitled “OpenFoam ” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sinhgad Institute of Technology and science, Narhe, Pune. in association with Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay.
- “Manufacturing in current scenario: Industry 4.0” held on 4th June 2020, organized by Dept. of ME, GMIT.
- “Fundamentals of Intellectual Property & Patent search” organized by Department of CSE, Cambridge Institute of Technology, held on 7th June 2020.
- Research Trends in Thermal Engineering organized by Dept of Mechanical Engineering, BITM a online Faculty Development Programme from 9th June to 13th June 2020.
- “Magic of Vastu” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, held on 12th June 2020.
- “Battling COVID-19 Pandemic by Advancement in 3D Printing Technology” on 3rd July 2020 by AJIET, Mangalore.
- “Intellectual Property Rights Patent Application and Filings” conducted by Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe, in association with MHRD’S Institute Innovation cell on 25th & 30th June 2020.
- “Adsorption Cooling Technologies” organised by GCEM, Bangalore on 1st July 2020.
- “Experimental Investigation on Injection Parameters by varying Compression Ratio Using Fish Oil Biodiesel in Diesel Engine” IJIMINDS Journal, Volume-02, Issue-01, Jan 2015, ISSN:2349-2082.