Prof. Lalith Kumar S
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Printing
Mr. Lalith Kumar S is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His academic interests include Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Turbo-Machines, Engineering Drawing, Machine Drawing. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Thermal Engineering and 3D Printing.
He holds a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Thermal Engineering from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges. He has organised Two workshops, i.e. one national level & one college level workshop.
He has around 5 years of teaching & 2 Years of Industrial cum research experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2016.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Thermal Power Engineering (Mechanical Engineering), VTU, YEAR 2015
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, VTU,YEAR 2013
- 3D Printing Technology for Model & Prototype making @ COVID-19 Pandemics.
- Interrogation of MEMS, NEMS & Nanotechnology.
- Contemporary Tools and Techniques for teaching and researchers in higher education.
- Traits of CFD & Ansys Fluent in Mechanical Engineering. etc.
CFD analysis of single phase flow inside vertically and horizontally oriented helical coiled tubes. (IJISET International Journal, Volume 2, Issue October 2015, ISSN2348 – 7968.