Prof. Gireesh C S
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Mr.Gireesh C S is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ME. His academic interests include Material Science, Metal Cutting & Forming, Machine Tools & Operations, Metal Casting & Welding, Additive Manufacturing, Computer Aided Machine Drawing & Dynamics of Machines.
He holds a B.E. degree in ME from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 08 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2016.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
Worked as coordinator in Organizing 2 week FDP on “FEM & Stress Analysis”.
Worked as External DCS for the VTU Examination.
Life time member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM 96719)
- M.Tech, Manufacturing Science and Engineering, VTU, 2012,
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, VTU, 2009.
- Organized and hosted one day webinar on “3D Printing Technology for Model and Prototyping @ COVID-19”
- Webinar on “adsorption Cooling Technologies” organized by GCEM, Bangalore.
- 5 days FDP on “Technological Trends in Industry” organized by VIT, Bangalore.
- Webinar on “Traits of CFD and Ansys Fluent in Mechanical Engineering” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- Webinar on “Bharath Stage Emission Standard for Automobiles” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 5 days FDP on “Research Trends in Thermal Engineering” organized by BITM, Bellary.
- Webinar on “Fundamental of Intellectual Property and Patent Research” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 1 day webinar on “Hydraulic System and their Fundamentals” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 1 day webinar on “The How? And Why? of Transitioning to Data Science, for Non IT Professionals” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 1 day webinar on “GRAPHENE-The Future Material” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 1 day webinar on “Vyavahara Tantra, A Pictorial View of Business Strategies” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
- 1 day FDP on “Contemporary Tools and Techniques for Teachers and Researchers in Higher Education: Experience of using Virtual Classroom” organized by Citech, Bangalore.
Published in Patent with Application number 201741004499 uploaded to the Official Gazette of Patents of the Government of India Journal 2017