Prof. Anand Kulkarni
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Thermodynamics
Mr. Anand Kulkarni is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His academic interests include Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Alternative Fuel, Engineering Thermodynamics. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of Bio-Fuels, Bio Mass and CFD.
He holds a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Thermal Power Engineering from the Visvesvaraya Technological. He has participated in various workshops, faculty development programs, Webinars held by various colleges.
He has around 6 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2015.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Thermal Power ENgineering, VTU, 2014
- B.E., Industrial and Production Engineering, VTU,2011
- Interrogation of MEMS, NEMS and Nanomaterials.
- Engineering Simulation for Aerospace and Defence Domain.
- Emerging Engineering Materials.
- Research Trends in Thermal Engineering.
- Hydraulic System and their fundamentals.
- The How? and Why? of Transitioning to Data Science, for Non IT Professionals.
- Graphene-The Future Material.
- Strategy for Enhancing Article Citation and H-Index.
- Experimental Investigations on Four Stroke Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Using Mixture of Cotton Seed Biodiesel and Surahonne Biodiesel as Alternative Fuel. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Technology Volume 2, Number 1, (2014), 462-468