Prof. Diwakar Karadi
Department of MCA
- Data Analytics and visualization using Python
- cloud Computing.
Mr Diwakar Karadi is an Assistant Professor in the Department of MCA. His academic interests in object oriented programming using C++ , Java ,Unix Programming, Web Technologies, Advance Java Programming, Advance Web Programming,C#.NET and software Testing In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Machine learning using Python.
He holds MCA. degree in Computer Applications from Visvesvaraya Technological University and B.Sc Degree from Gulbarga University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 13 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2010.
Guided MCA students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Master of Computer Applications, M.S.Ramiah Institute of Technology Bangalore ,VTU,2008
- Bachelor of Science, Gulbarga University,2005
- Given Hands on “G-suit’ in FDP conducted By Department of MCA Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Mathematical Modelling for computer Science and engineering Conducted by Dept of MCA Bangalore-560036.
- Contemporary tools and techniques Conducted by Dept of MCA Bangalore-560036.
- Attended two days online workshop on latex Conducted by Department of ECE, Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore-560036
- Attended Five day online workshop on Data analytics using Python conducted by DSATM-Bangalore-560078
- Scientific Analysis Using Python Conducted by Sri Jagadguru Renukachrya college of Science Arts and Commerce Bangalore-560009
- Embedded Artificial Intelligence Conducted By Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore-560036