Dr. Arunadevi M.
Professor & HoD
Department of MCA
Dr. Arunadevi M. is currently working as Professor and Head of the department of Master of Computer Applications, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore. She has been working in the institution since 2012. She has a rich experience of 22 years in the field of technical education. She has completed her MCA degree from Madras University. She obtained her Ph.D degree from Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu. She has published 18 papers in national and international conferences, and International Journals. She has organized various technical symposia, workshops, FDPs and Conferences as a Convener and coordinator. She is part of Faculty training and career guidance in her department. She has acted as Chairperson in many international conferences and reviewer for international journals. She is a life member of ISTE. In addition, she has also guided projects for MCA and Ph.D Students. She is a question paper setter for various Universities and Autonomous Colleges. She is member of BOE and BOS for various Universities.
- Ph.D., Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, 2013.
- MCA, Madras University, Tamil Nadu, 1997.
- B.Sc Mathematics, Madras University, Tamil Nadu, 1994.
Awards and Honors
- BEST DEPARTMENT Award by the Management of Sambhram Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore, for the Year 2011
- BEST TEACHER Award by Vice Chancellor of Mother Teresa Women’s University for the Year of 2004.
- Rewarded by K.S.R. Management for achieving 100% Result in all the subjects handled from 1997 to 2002.
- Short term course on Flutter – Domain Specific Training (Mobile Application Development), May 2021 – July 2021.
- Domain Expert Meet on 22nd May 2021.
- Webinar on Opportunities on Funded Project by Dr. Kavitha, Asst Professor, Seniority level III, Department of Computer Science, SASTRA University, Thanjavur, held on 30th April 2021.
- Webinar on Mathematics: Backbone of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by Dr. Srikanth Raghavendran, Associate Dean, SASTRA Deemed to be University, Thanjavur, held on 17th June 2020.
- Webinar on Authentication, GitHub and Publishing Apps on Google Play Store, by Kamakhya Singh, held on 10th June 2020.
- Project Exhibition with eminent juries, Joseph from GlaxyE, Gnamurthy from CCD Pvt Ltd, Premnath from Cybersites India Pvt Ltd, held on30th May 2020 and May 2021.
- Webinar on Mathematical Modelling for CS and Engineering students by Dr. Srikanth Raghavendran, Associate Dean, SASTRA Deemed to be University, Thanjavur, held on 16th May 2020.
- Hands on training on “OOPS concepts in JAVA” by Abhay Srivastav from Besant Technologies, Bangalore, during 21st – 22nd March 2019.
- Hands on training on “Angular JS” by Prof. Moumita Roy and Prof. Daya Thummar from CMRIT, held on 17th November 2018.
- A Technical talk on “ System Modeling and Architectural Design” by Dr. V. Illango, Head- Centre of Excellence for Human Computer Interaction, CMRIT, Bangalore, held on 17th November 2018.\
- Exhibition on “Software Engineering Model” by 3rd Semester students, held on 11th October 2018.
- Go Green day on “Seed Ball making” held on 25th September 2018.
- Hands on training on “Action on Google” by Prof. Gomathi from CMRIT, held on 22nd September 2018.
- A Technical talk on “Industry Opportunity and Internship” by Mr. Ravikumar from LiveWire, held on 6th August 2018.
- Project exhibition and Poster presentation for 6th semester students on 17th May 2018.
- A Technical fest “GUSTO 2018” on 10th March 2018.
- Inaugurated “Software Development Cell” and “Computer Literacy Program” on 24th February 2018.
- A Technical talk on “Software Testing and Practices” by Mr. Kumar, Technical Test Manager Customer Team from Global Services Center Nokia Software, held on 24th February 2018.
- A Three day Crash course for BCA and B.Sc students who are aspiring to take up PGCET and KMAT, during 222nd to 24th June 2017.
- Project exhibition for final semester students on 26th May 2017.
- A Technical talk on “3D Printing Technology” by Mr. Manoj Kumar, ME, Cietch, held on 19th April 2017.
- A Technical talk on “Networking” by Dr.Nagarajan, Presidency University, Bangalore, held on 15th April 2017.
- A Seminar on “Domain training on Probability and statistics” by Prof. Pushpanathan G, Dept. of CSE, Citech, held on 5th April 2017.
- A Technical talk on “Algorithmic thinking and problem solving” by Dr. Suresh L, Princiapl, Citech, held on 16th March 2017.
- A Technical talk on “Cloud Computing” by Mr. Ravikumar and Mr. Palpandi from LiveWire, held on 22nd February 2017.
- Orientation program on “ Python programming and Applications” by Shivram K R from Curl Informatics, followed by A career guidance program by Mr. Sandeep Paul and Mr. Mahesh Babu from CL educate , during 6th to 9th 2017.
- Exhibition on “ Learning by Designing Physical Models” by I Semester students, Citech, held on 7th December 2016
- A Technical talk on “Programming Skills on .Net” by Alumni of MCA, Citech, held on 21th October 2016.
- A Technical talk on “Enhancement on Programming Skills” by Dr. Suresh L, Principal, Citech, held on 14th and 15th October 2016.
- A Technical talk on “ Networking” by Sudheer Kalyanashetty, Technical Leader from CISCO, held on 29th September 2016.
- Project Exhibition for Final semester students on 19th May 2016.
- Seminar on “Android” from Acadgild, Bangalore, held on 12th April 2016.
- Seminar on “New Technologies in Creative Animation Industries” from Dreamzone Promote IT, Bangalore, held on 5th April 2016.
- Seminar on “Road Map for getting a Job” Dell, Bangalore, held on 2nd April 2016.
- Two day workshop on “A Spotlight Career Building Program with IT Industry Experts” from TCS, VMware Airwatch and Capgemini, held on 12th April 2016.
- A Technical talk on “What does IT industry expects” by Sivaram Manickam from GalaxE, held on 11th September 2015.
- Ten day faculty development program on Artificial Intelligence by Foursteps, during 22nd May 2021 – 31st May 2021
- Five day faculty development program on “ Internet of Things and Data Analytics” organized by the department of Computer Science engineering, Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 28th January to 2nd February 2019.
- Two day faculty development program on “Leadership Enhancement Skills” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 29th January to 30th January 2019.
- One day faculty development program for women on “Women’s Health Awareness Programme” organized by the department of Basic Science, Cambridge Institute of Technology, held on 11th April 2017.
- Three day Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp organized by the department of Mechanical engineering, Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 20th March to 22nd March 2017.
- Two day faculty development program “Teaching Learning Process at Citech” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, held on 25th January 2016.
- Four day faculty development program “ Engineering Programs & NBA Accreditation” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 5th January to 8th January 2016
- One day faculty development program “Google Class Room and Google Apps” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 11th May to 12nd May 2016
- Four day faculty development program “Engineering Programs & NBA Accreditation” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 5th to 8th January 2016.
- One day faculty development program “Accreditation Process – NBA” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, held on 14th November 2016.
- Five day faculty development program “Personality Development, Process of NAAC & NBA” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 20th to 24th July 2015.
- Two day faculty development program “Effective Teaching & Laughing Therapy” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 27th to 28th January 2015.
- One day technical workshop on “Cipher Cloud” organized by VIT University, Vellore, held on 13th March 2012.
- Four day faculty development program on “Research in Engineering & Personality Development” organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, during 22nd to 25th July 2013.
- One day faculty development program “How to train/prepare the CEOs of 21st century and Mathematics of all” organized by Sambhram Institution, held on 21st January 2012.
- One day National Seminar on “Cluster, Grid & Cloud Computing” held on 16th March 2012, conducted by the department of MCA, Sambhram Academy of Management Studies.
- One day faculty development program “Role of teachers in Management of career and life” organized by Sambhram Academy of Management Studies, held on 18th August 2011.
- 15 days Staff development programme on “Optical Networking and Relevant Areas in Computer Science & Technology by AICTE, New Delhi, conducted by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering from 6th July to 20th July 2011.
- One day National level Refresher Course on “Software Projects” organized by Department of MCA on 28th April 2011.
- Two days National Level Workshop on “Research and Development Trends in Cloud Computing” organized by the Department of CSE, Selvam College of Technology, Namakkal, during July 20-30, 2011.
- One day seminar on “Global opportunities for Indian Students” on 26th December 2009 and organized by Sambhram Academy of Management Studies.
- One day Faculty Development Workshop on Video Archival & Retrieval and Grid Computing” on 12th September 2009 and organized by The Department of Computer Applications, Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- One day Special Public Review Workshop held at Mother Teresa Women’s University Research and Extension Centre Chennai on 03.01.2009.
- One day public review workshop held at Mother Teresa Women’s University Research & Extension Centre Madurai on 19.01.2008.
- Two day Symposium on “Bio Informatics’ organized by the department of Bio Technology and the department of Computer Science, Mother Teresa Women’s University, during 27th to 28th August 2004
- Two day workshop on “Principles of Bio-Informatics & Computational Biology” organized by the department of Computer Science, Mother Teresa Women’s University, during 29th to 30th March 2004.
- One day seminar on “Opportunities in e-commerce” organized by Rotary club of Salem and PAPPAP Institute of Technology, held on 26th March 2000.
- “An approach for solving fuzzy sequencing problems with trapezoidal fuzzy numbers using robust ranking method and johnson’s algorithm” in Journal of Critical review 7(11): 2376-2382, doi: 31838/jcr.07.19.358
- “Genetically optimized gain ratio feed forward neural network algorithm for review opinion classification” in International journal Psychosocial Rehabilitation, vol.24, issue 02, 2020, ISSN: 1475-7192.
- “Fuzzy Inventory eoq model with the impact of Stochastic Lead time reduction” in TEST Engineering and Management magazine, March 2020, DOI:238_113AS-176/Mar/Spl-83, ISSN:0193-4120.
- “Algorithmic approach to find optimal solution of job assignment problem using fuzzy logic” in International Conference of Advanced Mathematics (ICOAIM) – 20th February 2019
- “A Survey on Techniques to Detect Malicious Activities on Web” in International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (SCOPUS) – Volume 10, No: 2, February 2019. ISSN: 2158-107X.
- “Optimization of Fuzzy Multi-Product, Multi-Period Model to Select Supplier for Deteriorating Products While Considering Uncertainty As Well As Backorder” in Journal of advanced research in dynamical and control system (SCOPUS), Special issues: 15, year 2018.Page 402-412, ISSN: 1943-023X.
- “Minimization of fuzzy assignment model using Robust Ranking technique with trapezoidal fuzzy numbers” in 2014; 02(03): 20 – 26, July 2014. ISSN:2278-9669
- “Optimization of Fuzzy Assignment Model With Triangular Fuzzy Numbers Using Robust Ranking Technique” in International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology Volume 1 – Issue 3, ISSN 2348 – 7968 June 2014.
- “Optimization of Trapezoidal balanced transportation problem using zero-suffix and robust ranking methodology with fuzzy demand and fuzzy supply models”, in IJCSIT, Vol. 2(2), 15-19 ISSN:2278 -9669 April 2014.
- “Design of power efficient schema for energy optimization in data center with massive task execution using DVFS” bearing paper id ‘IJCSI-1694-0814’ has published in IJCSI(International Journal of Computer Science Issues) Volume 9, Issue 1, No.2, January 2012.
- “Semantic Analysis of energy consumption for estimating SLA violation with virtual machine provisioning schema using DVFS’ bearing paper id ‘IJCSI-2011-8-6-666’ has published in IJCSI (International Journal of Computer Science Issues) Volume 8, Issue 6, November 2011.
- “ Active Learning with Data Fusion Algorithm for Intrusion Detection System” in SAMSMRITI, National Journal in the month of July 2011, Volume 05, Issue 02 and the ISSN No. 0976-304X
- “Security in Virtual Private Network” in SAMSMRITI, National Journal in the month of July 2010, Volume 04, Issue 02 and the ISSN No. 0976-304X.
- “Specifying, Scaling and Utilizing High-Level Cloud Computing” in National Conference on Computing and Communication and organized by the Department of Computer Science, Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tiruchengode on February 2011.
- “Security and Privacy Issues of Cloud computing Networks” on 13th March 2010 in the National Conference on ETACC’10 organized by “VIVACIOUS” the professional association of Computer Applications, Vivekanandha Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu.
- “Search Engine Optimization” on 23rd February 2007 and organized by the Department of Computer Science, in State level seminar on Blooming Trends in Information Technology Vivekanandha College of Arts & Sciences for Women, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu.