Ms. Sanjana S
Department of MBA
Ms. Sanjana S is an Assistant Professor in the Department of MBA. Her academic interests include Finance, Accounts and Taxation. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of Finance & Accounts.
She holds a M.COM degree from Christ University and B.COM degree from Bangalore University. She has participated in workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 1 years of experience in corporate and 6 months of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from February 2020.
- M.COM, Finance & Taxation, Christ University, 2018
- B.COM, Finance & Accounts, Bangalore University, 2016
Awards and Honors
Received best paper award for the article titled ‘Influence of social accounting disclosures on investment decisions of potential investors’.
- Health webinars for the month of April, May and June (4 Webinars per month)
- Entrepreneurship – An overview
- Hosted webinar on Resume writing
- Tap and nurture inner talent.
- Innovative financial instruments.
- Is technical analysis prime for stock selection?
- Vedic Mathematics, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Basic financial management.
- Heritage of Hampi – Glorious History and Religious Architecture.
- Funding Opportunities – Proposals and Research projects for faculty.
- FDP on Literature review and rationalization of research methods.
- ‘Influence of social accounting disclosures on investment decisions of potential investors’. (ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research ISSN 2231-5780 Vol.7 (10), OCTOBER (2017), pp. 141-150