Mr. Chikkegowda K.G.
Department of MBA
- Micro finance
- Investment analysis
He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of MBA. He is MBA in Management, UGC-NET in Management and a scholar of PhD in Finance. He has over twelve years of Industry, Academic and Teaching Experience. He has published 04 research articles in UGC refereed journals, authored a chapter in a book and presented papers at various national and international conferences and seminars held in India.
His areas of interest are Finance Accounting, Microfinance and Marketing. Also, he rendered his service in social welfare department, Govt. of Karnataka His previous assignment was with The Oxford College of Engineering, Bommanhaalli, Bengaluru where he worked as Assistant Professor at the department of MBA. He has successfully conducted MDP on “GST – Awareness, Training and Migration”- at The Oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru. He is with CiTech from July 2018 onwards. He is associated with Garden City University and other Institutions for academic and examination related work such as reviewer and moderator of question papers for various subjects in Management.
- Pursuing Ph.D., VTU, 2019
- UGC-NET in Management, 2012
- MBA in Finance and Marketing, Bengaluru University, 2007
- Com , Karnataka State Open University, 2013
- Pursuing CS (Exe.)
Awards and Honors
- She has received BEST TEACHER AWARD in the year 1997. Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics I in the year 1998, 2002, 2003, 2008.
- Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics II in the year 2005, 2009.
- Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics III in the year 2011.
Conducted an MDP on “GST – Awareness, Training and Migration” in association with Karnataka & Goa Region Income Tax Department, Bengaluru.
- Webinar on “Fin-Excel- Using Advanced MS-Excel in Financial Management”.
- Webinar on “Basics of Accounting and Financial Management for Civil Engineering students”.
- Webinar on “Time Management & Stress Management”.
FDP on Contemporary tools and techniques for teachers and researchers in higher education: Experiences of using virtual classrooms.
- Webinar on “An over view of Entrepreneurship.
- Webinar on Innovative Financial Instruments
- webinar on Social Media Channels
- Webinar on Tap and Nurture Talent
- Webinar on Digestive Health-Physical exercise for better health
- Attended 5 day FDP on “ Innovative Andragogy and Heutagogical Tools for Millennial Engagement” at Dyananda Sagar Business Academy, Bengaluru
- Attended FDP on Simulation in Management” at Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Attended 5 day FDP on “ Teaching Learning Pedagogy” at Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Attended a FDP on Research Methodology at Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Attended 5 day FDP on TLP and NLP at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Attended a 21 days refresher course on “New Trends in Management” conducted Jointly by UGC academic Staff College and the Bangalore University at CBSMS Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Attended a faculty development program conducted by Ramaiah Institute of Management (RIMS), Bangalore.
- Attended a FDP on “Enhancing the Quality of Teachers- Transformational Teaching-2017, conducted by The oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru from 2,3rd of August, 2017.
- Attended an FDP programme on “Know your intellectual property rights” conducted by The oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru from 28,29th of December2017.
- An Empherical study on Leverages and its Impact on the profitability and value of an organisation- Special reference to KOMUL Kolar.( IJCRT, Volume-6 ,Issue-5, May-2019, ISSN: 2349-5162)
- Presented and published in proceedings a paper on Performance Evaluation of Mutual Funds with Special Reference to Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS) at a National Conference conducted by The Oxford college of Engineering. (ISSN:2321-2241)
- Presented and published a paper on a study on “A Study on Financial Performance Analysis with reference to Tele-India Networks Pvt. Ltd. “at National Conference conducted by The Oxford college of Engineering. (ISSN:2321-2241)
- Presented published in proceedings a paper on “A Study on Employee Welfare at R S Hospitals” at a National Conference conducted by The Oxford college of Engineering. (ISSN:2321-2241)
- Presented and published in proceedings a paper on “A Study of Employee Stress Management at Papoye Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” at National Conference conducted by The Oxford college of Engineering.
- Presented a paper on “Turn-Around Strategies in Management- Post Recession- Strategies for Corporate Governance” as an Author in an International conference conducted by AL-Ameen College of Management, Bangalore
- Presented a paper on “The Role of FDI in Indian Economy” as a Co-Author in an International conference conducted by Padmashree College of Management, Bangalore
- Presented a paper in an international Conference on “Driving India towards Super Economy- Strategies to be adopted “at New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Authored a Chapter in a Book on “Women Entrepreneurs in India”