Department of ISC
- Internet of Things(IoT) Security
- Big Data and Analytics
Ms. Sapna is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ISE. Her academic interests include Computer Networks, Information and Network Security, Data Mining and Data Warehousing Big Data, Machine Learning ,Network Simulation. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of Internet of Things(IoT) and Security. Her teaching techniques include Activity based Learning, Cohort based model for group learning, Flipped classroom model.
She holds a B.E. degree in CSE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in CNE from the Visvesvaraya Technological University ,and currently pursuing Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges and universities.
She has around 12 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2010.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Pursuing Ph.D in Internet of Things Security ; VTU
- M.Tech, Computer Network and Engineering, VTU, 2009
- B.E., Computer Science and Engineering, VTU,2005
- Block chain Application Development using Hyperledger
- Machine learning applications in Food Sciences.
- Current trends in research and importance of interdisciplinary subjects.
- Improving Security in IOT through Bio-inspired approaches.
- Role of Network Virtualization in the future internet.
- Modern Trends in IoT
- Crux of Block chain Technology
- Artificial Intelligence opportunities and challenges
- Blockchain Technologies and applications
- Applied cryptography for IoT
- Bigdata Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Migration of IT Infra on Cloud
- A Survey on “Revisiting Security aspects of IoT for Self-Managed Devices” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET), Scopus indexed 2020.