Department of ISE
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
Ms. Mamatha S is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ISE. Her academic interests include Object oriented concepts, Advanced Java and J2EE, File Structures, Cloud Computing, and Unix system Programming. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on Counselling and motivating students. She is well versed in handling different category of students, using innovative methods of teaching and making learning process more intresting.
She holds a B.E. degree in ISE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in CNE from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 5 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2017.
Guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Computer Network and Engineering, VTU, 2015
- B.E., Information Science and Engineering, VTU,2012
- “Cancer in women”-Awareness, Prevention and Cure
- Neural networks and Deep Learning using Python
- Deep Learning and its applications
- Recent Trends in Data Analytics.
- “A SURVEY ON VULNERABILITIES OF SENSOR NETWORKS” in International Conference On Convergent Innovative Technologies-ICCIT 2014.
- “ ONLINE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT BASED ON CLOUD FOR ENHANCING STUDENT LEARNING ABILITIES’’ in International Conference On Convergent Innovative Technologies-ICCIT 2015