Ms. Vinayaka S P
Department of ISC
- Embedded big data
Mr. Vinayaka is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ISE. His academic interests include Operating systems, Logic Design, Database Management Systems,
Software Testing, Microprocessors and Software Engineering. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Embedded Big Data.
He holds a B.E. degree in EEE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in CSE from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 12 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2014.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
He has taken the responsibility in the College as NAAC Convenor, and involved in the technical training to students.
- M.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering, VTU, 2007
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering, VTU, 2004
Organized and worked as resource person for 3 days FDP on “Microcontroller and Embedded Systems” held from 16th December 2019 to 18th December 2019.
- Webinar on “Current Trends In Data Science With Real World Application of AI & ML”, on 8/5/2020 at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, RCOEM, Nagpur.
- Webinar on “5G Technology and its applications” on 28/5/2020 at Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nandamuru.
- Webinar on “Millennial Gurus” held on 21/5/2020 at Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology.
- Two weeks FDP on “R language and R Studio” n association withIITB – ST (Remote Learning) from 22nd June 2020 – 03rd July 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Two days FDP on “Migration of IT Infra using Cloud” on 20-21 May 2020 at PIET, Nagpur.
- Two days FDP on “IOT and Cyber Security- an Industry Perspective” on 22-23 May 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Solution Manual for the subject System Simulation and Modelling published by Subhas Publications, Bangalore