Ms. Sathya K
Department of EEE
- Electric vehicle
- Power electronics
Ms. Sathya K is an Assistant Professor in the Department of EEE. Her academic interests include Power electronics, Operational amplifiers and Linear integrated circuits, Power system protection, Sensors and Transducers, High voltage Engg, Renewable Energy Basic Electrical Basic electrical lab, High voltage lab and Power electronics lab, Opamp and Lic Lab, Electric vehicle, Embedded systems, SCADA and Internet of things.
She holds a B.E. degree in EEE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Power Electronics from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges, guided students to be part of TI Innovation challenge contest in 2018 and 2019, organised Industrial visits to 3rd and 5th sem students to Bharukha and 7th sem to Varahi power plant.
She has secured 97%ile in GATE-2013.She was a key note speaker on Innovative Technologies for specially abled children at Mangalam college of engineering Kottayam on the occasion of National Science Day 2017. She is a Life member for Indian Society of Technical Education ISTE.
She has around 3 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industry experience, and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2018.
Guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Power Electronics, VTU, 2015
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering, VTU,2012
- New Age Resume Building
- Latest Technologies in Automotive Industries
- Smart Grid in Distribution System
- Workshop on PLC & SCADA
- Workshop on Embedded systems and Robotics
- Workshop on IOT
- Applications of Power Electronics in Engineering
- Power Electronic Applications to Renewable energy systems and Energy storage systems
- Power Electronics in Industry
- Electrical simulation studies using modern tools
- Electrical Switchgear and its Applications
- IEEE Projects on Emerging Technologies
- Cancer in Female- Awareness, Screening and Prevention
- Prospects in optimization techniques: local and global aspects
- Value of IEEE Research for Technical Institutions
- Recent Advances in AI, ML & Robotics from Macro to Nano Stage
- IMPACT OF EV CHARGER ON GRID& RES INTEGRATION
- Physical Unclonable Functions – IOT Security for smartgrids
- Power Generation and Indian Energy Scenario
- Recent Advances in Transmission Insulator
- AICTE Quality initiatives and sensitization of Technical teacher training
- Revisiting Teaching Practices
- Industrial Automation & Control, Lab VIEW & Applications.
- Paper entitled Implementation of Industrial Communication Protocol for Power Electronic Devices has been published in International journal IJARI. (IJARI-EE-15-6-105).
- Presented a paper entitled Modelling of Distributed Static Compensator (D-STATCOM) & Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR) to enhance the Power Quality at the International Joint Conference on Emerging Sustainable Technologies (EISTCON-2012).