Ms. Madhushree R
Department of EEE
- Electrical Machines
- Drives, High Voltage
Ms. Madhushree R is an Assistant Professor in the Department of EEE. Her academic interests include Electrical machines, High Voltage, Industrial Drives, Power system protection, Solar Energy. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of Electrical Machines, Drives, High Voltage.
She holds a B.E. degree in EEE from Acharya Institute of Technology, Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Computer Applications in Industrial Drives from SSIT, Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has taught subjects like Basic Electrical Engineering, Industrial Drives, Transformers and generators, High Voltage Engineering, Energy audit and demand side management. She has conducted many workshops for both faculty and students.
She has around 3.5 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2018.
She is a life member of LMISTE.
She has guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, SSIT,SSAHE, 2016
- B.E., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Acharya Institute of Technology, VTU, 2013
Awards and Honors
- She has obtained a Gold medal in her M.Tech degree.
- Webinar on “New Age Resume Building” by Ms. Sreerupa Sil, Director , Talent Transformation and Brand, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on 5th July 2020.
- Webinar on “Introduction to the world of PLC” By Prof. Yogananda B S, Asst. Prof., Dept. of EEE, SSIT, Tumakuru on 4th July 2020.
- Webinar on “Latest Technologies in Automotive Industries”, by Mr. Karthik D A, Key Account Manager, SEG Automotive Germany GmbH on 12th June, 2020.
- Webinar on “Smart Grid in Distribution System”, Mr. V. Suresh Babu, Assistant Director, PSTI (NPTI), Ministry of Power, Govt. of India on 11th June, 2020.
- National Workshop on “Power Electronic Applications to Renewable energy systems and Energy storage systems” scheduled from 06 July, 2020 to 10 July 2020.
- Three days workshop on “Electrical Simulation Studies using Modern tools” from 1st July 2020 to 3rd July 2020 organised by Department of EEE, SGBIT, Belagavi in collaboration with PWSIM Engineering Pvt. Solutions, Chennai.
- Webinar on “Path to career in AI” organised by SWE CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 26th June 2020.
- Webinar on “Value of IEEE Research and Technical Institutions” conducted by SJBIT, Bengaluru on 10th June, 2020.
- One week FDP on “Modern Trends in Electrical Drives” organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NIT, Nagpur and The Institution of Engineers, Local Centre, Nagpur on 19th-23rd May 2020.
- Five days online workshop on “Design, Analysis and Application of Power Electronic Converter” organized by BMS college of Engineering, IEEE, PELS and IES Bangalore chapters on 11th -15th May 2020.
- Five days Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Trends & applications of High Voltage-A step towards green environment” held at GSSSIETW, Mysore on 27th -31st July 2019.
- Five days faculty Development Programme on “TLP & NLP” held at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 22nd -26th July 2019.
- One week faculty Development Programme on “Teaching Learning Pedagogy” held at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 18-20,25th and 28th July 2018.
- Two days faculty Development Programme on “Revisiting teaching Practices” held at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 27th-28th December 2018.
- Modelling & Simulation of SVPWM based Inverter for Integration of Solar Power in Distribution Energy System- Madhushree R, Dr. K. Rajesh Kamath, National Level Students Technical Paper Symposium, HMSIT, Tumkur, May 2016.
- Simulation of New Converter Topology for PV Power Plant in Distributed Energy Generation System – Madhushree R , K. Rajesh Kamath , Anusha D Y, Proceedings on National Conference in Advancements in Science, Engineering & Technology (ASET-2016) , RRIT ,Bangalore, 6th and 7th May 2016.
- Design and Simulation of SVPWM based inverter for Integration of Solar Power System into Grid – Madhushree R , Dr. K. Rajesh Kamath, Proceedings on National Conference in Developments in the Domain of Electrical Engineering(NCDDEE-16) , SSIT, Tumkur, 11th and 12th April 2016.