Mrs. Chaitanya danamaraju
Department of EEE
- Power Electronics
- FACTS Devices
Mrs. Chaitanya Danamarajuis anAssistant Professor in the Department of EEE. Her academic interests include Power Electronics, Analog and Digital Electonics. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of FACTS devices.
She holds a B.Tech. degree in EEE from Sri Venkateshwara University and an M.Tech degree in PE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and a gold medalist in MTech degree. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 8 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industry experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2019.
Guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Power Electronics, VTU, YEAR-2018, Gold Medalist.
- B.Tech., Electrical and Electronics Engineering,SVU,YEAR-2004
- New Age Building Resume
- Introduction to the world of PLC
- Counselling Program
- WeLearn Project- Intercultural communication and Neighbourness Learning
- Latest Technologies in Automative Industries
- Magic of Vastu
- Smart Grid in Distribution system
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property and Patent Search
- Recent trends in power system security
- SCILAB- An open source substitute for MATLAB.