Department of EEE
- Renewable energy sources
- Power system
Mrs. B.G.Sujatha is Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Her academic interests include Power System Analysis, Electrical Machine design, High voltage engineering, Transmission and distribution systems, Control Systems, Electrical machines. In addition to her interest in academics, she also focuses on research in the area of Renewable energy sources and Power system.
She holds a B.E. degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Mysore University and M.Tech degree in Power And Energy Systems from the Mangalore University ,and currently pursuing Ph.D under Jain University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 21 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2011.
Guided B.E students in their seminars and project dissertations. She has attended various seminars and short training programmes and presented several research paper publications and has organised various workshops. She is passionate for teaching, acquiring new skills and research work.
- Pursuing Ph.D., Jin University,
- M.Tech, Power and Energy systems Mangalore university, 1997
- B.E., Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Mysore University, 1989
- Introduction to the world of PLC
- Funding opportunities-Proposals and Research projects for faculty
- Smart grid in distribution systems
- Magic of vaastu-Revisiting our Ancient Traditional Science
- Latest technologies in Automotive Industries
- Product development and challenges
- Innovation and Manufacturing and start-ups
- Various health webinars.
- Grid Synchronisation of Photovoltaic Distributed Generation Using hybrid Fuzzy-PI Controller (International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 1, November 2019, ISSN: 2278-3075).
- Radial Basis Function Neural Network for Improving the PQ in Grid connected system (International Conference Wireless on Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous and Applications September 2019, ISBN: 9788192958031)
- Enhancement of PQ in grid connected PV system using hybrid technique.(Elsevier ain-shams-engineering journal April 2016, ISSN: 2090-4479)
- Power Quality Analysis in a solar PV panel connected grid system using PI controller (13th International Conference on Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics Engineering , December 2015,ISBN: 978-93-85225-53-6)
- Presented paper on development of C.T. Saturation detector for digital differential bus bar protection at National conference on Power conversion and Industrial controls(PCIC-2003) , Palghat 2003.
- Presented paper on harmonic analysis of differential current at National conference in New Delhi.