Mr. Veerappa Chikkagoudar
Department of ECE
- Single Electron Transistor based digital circuit design
- Analog and Digital circuit design
Mr. Veerappa Chikkagoudar is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. His academic interests include Analog Circuits, Digital circuits, Fundamentals of Hardware description Language (FHDL), CMOS VLSI, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, and Embedded Systems. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Digital Circuit Design in VLSI technology.
He holds a B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Mysore University and an M.Tech degree in Digital Electronics from the Visvesvaraya Technological University, and currently pursuing Ph.D. under Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 18 years of teaching including 2 years industry experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2012.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertation, guided students under Special Interest Group (SIG) for carrying out innovative projects.
Professional Body membership:
- ISTE life member, LM 115910.
- IEEE member, membership number 93501626.
- TIE member, S400446
- Pursuing Ph.D. VTU, 2018
- M.Tech, Digital Electronics, B V Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology in Hubballi, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka. 2004-2006
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering, PES College of Engineering in Mandya, Mysore University, Mysore, Karnataka , 1997-2001
- Proteus software
- Design for Testability flow Using Mentor Tessent Suite.
- Intercultural Communication and Neighbourness Learning” July 2nd, 2020 at 16:00 – 18:00
- Webinar series on DevOps tool held between the 19th and 22nd of June, 2020.
- Webinar on “Effective Presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint” on 21st June,2020
- Funding Opportunities – Proposals and Research projects for faculty” on 18-20 June2020.
- attended Cambridge Institute & ObserveNow Presents HR Virtual Conference on 19th June 2020
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property & Patent search”, 7th June 2020.
- National webinar on: fine tuning on your research papers 27th may 2020.
- Webinar series on satellite and automation, 11th to 13th May 2020.
- Product development and challenges on 22nd May 2020.
- Power Generation and Indian Energy Scenario, 22nd May2020.
- Faculty Development Program on Contemporary tools and techniques for teachers and researchers in Higher Education: Experience of using Virtual Classrooms. 9th may2020.
- Design and Implementation of Pentium-M based Flo-switch for high speed data communication in MK-6 Supercomputer in IEEE international conference on High Performance Computing on December-2006.
- FIR Filter Implementation on FPGA, International Journal of Engineering Research, Volume N0.5 Issue: Special 5, pp: 992-1128, ISSN: 2319-6890, 20 May 2016.
- Multicell Multiuser Multiple Input Multiple Output system Uplink Transmission.
- Course material for Analog Electronics (scanner), Sunstar Publications.
- Course material for microprocessor (scanner), Sunstar Publications.
- Course material for CBCS III sem Analog Electronics, Diginotes App and website.
- Course material for CBCS IV sem microprocessors, Diginotes App and website.