Mr. Harshavardhana M N
Department of ECE
- Wireless Communication
- Educational Research
Mr. Harshavardhana M N is an Assistant Professor in the Department of ECE. His academic interests include Network Analysis, Signals and Systems, Wireless Communication, Information Theory and Coding. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Wireless Communication and Educational Research.
He holds a B.E. degree in ECE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in Digital Communication from the Visvesvaraya Technological University, and currently pursuing Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges. He has Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
He has around 7.5 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2018.
- Pursuing Ph.D., VTU, 2014
- M.Tech, Digital Communication, VTU, 2011
- B.E., Electronics and Communication Engineering, VTU,2008
- Antenna Fundamentals and Applications
- Power Generation and Indian Energy Scenario
- RF Basics Antennas and Measurements
- Webinar on funding opportunities for faculty
- Physical Unclonable functions- IOT security for smartgrids
- Product development and Challenges
- Health and you!
- Managing International Relations during Pandemic
- Future Ahead for Electronics Engineers
- Algorithm for Enhanced Design Set of all Possible Unipolar Orthogonal Codes. (2019 IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT)).
- Automate the Build and bring up Mobility Manager and perform the sanity test for Mobility Manager.(2011 National conference on Wireless Control and Communication Technology (NCWCCT))