Mr. Girish H
Department of ECE
- Embedded Systems
Mr. Girish H is an Associate Professor in the Department of ECE. His academic interests include VLSI, Embedded Systems, Image Processing and Internet of Things. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of VLSI Design.
He holds a B.E. degree in ECE from Kuvempu University and an M. Tech degree in VLSI & Embedded Systems from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. He is currently pursuing Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 18 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2008.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Pursuing Ph.D., VTU.
- M.Tech, VLSI & Embedded Systems, VTU, 2007.
- B.E., Electronics and Communication Engineering, VTU, 2000.
Awards and Honors
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for delivering online webinar on VLSI Design organised by IEEE Bangalore Section from 25th May 2020 to 13th June 2020.
- Patent for the invention on “An apparatus for sanitization and pasteurization of eggs” is filed at ipindiaonline.gov.in/epatentfiling
- Published VLSI Design, Basic Electronics & Digital System Design Text books.
- Received Elite Grade in NPTEL course for “CMOS Digital VLSI Design”.
- Life member of the Indian Society of Technical Education
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- IoT Industrial Landscape and career opportunities
- Introduction to Design verification using System Verilog
- Matlab for Engineering Applications
- Circuit Simulation using MultiSim
- ARM Cortex
- Advances and Applications of Smart System Engineering
- ASIC Design Flow
- FDP on Arduino
- Intellectual property rights
- Career opportunities
- Deep Learning
- Recent trends in wireless communications
- IoT simulation using ThinkerCAD
- Innovations to Academicians
- Smart irrigation using IoT
- Methods of Teaching
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing
- Internet of Things
- A Novel Optimization Framework for Controlling Stabilization Issue in Design Principle of FinFET based SRAM International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 9, No. 5 October 2019, pp. 4027~4034. ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v9i5.pp.4027-4034
- PAOD: a predictive approach for optimization of design in FinFET/SRAM International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 9, No. 2, April 2019, pp. 960~966. ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v9i2.pp.960-966
- SOPA: Search Optimization Based Predictive Approach for Design Optimization in FinFET/SRAM © Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019 Silhavy (Ed.): CSOC 2018, AISC 764, pp. 21–29, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91189-2_3
- Cost-Effective Computational Modelling of Fault Tolerant Optimization of FinFET-based SRAM Cells © Springer International Publishing AG 2017 R. Silhavy et al. (eds.), Cybernetics and Mathematics Applications in Intelligent Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 574, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-57264-2_1.
- A Survey on the Performance Analysis of FinFET SRAM Cells for Different Technologies International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-4 Issue-6, 2016.
- Insights of Performance Enhancement Techniques on FinFET-based SRAM Cells Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE) – ISSN : 2394-4714 ,Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA .Volume 5 – No.6, July 2016 – caeaccess.org
- DESIGN OF FINFET”, International Journal of Engineering Research ISSN: 2319-6890) (online), 2347-5013(print) Volume No.5 Issue: Special 5, pp: 992-1128, doi: 10.17950/ijer/v5i5/013 2016.
- Iot operated wheel chair, IJER,Vol-5, ISSN:2347-5013, may 2016.
- IOT based transformer power theft detection and protection, IJER,Vol-5, ISSN:2347-5013, may 2016
- “A survey on restoration of missing objects based on textural and structural reconstruction approaches”, ICCIT, 2014.
- “A survey on image segmentation using Fuzzy C means clustering”, ICCIT, 2014.
- “A survey on Finite dimensional channel and uplink training of multi cell , multi user MIMO”, ICCIT, 2014.