Mr. G Srinivasalu
Department of ECE
- Wireless Sensor Networks
Mr.G Srinivasalu is an Associate Professor in the Department of ECE. His academic interests include Digital Communication, mobile Communication , Digital Signal Processing and Wireless sensor networks.
he holds a B.E. degree in ECE from Bangalore University and an M.E degree in ECE from the Bangalore University. he has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges. Organized various workshops.. Published papers in national and International Conferences and Journals.
He has around 23 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2010.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.E, Digital Communication, BU, 2000
- B.E., Electronics Engineering, BU, 1996
- Blue tooth Technology
- Wi Fi Technolgy
- ” Power Generation and Indian Energy Scenario” on 16 May 2020
- ” Physical unclonable Functions – IOT security for Smart Grids” on 22 May 2020
- “Product Development and Challenges” on 22 May2020
- “RF Measurements in 5G world” on 12 May 2020
- “Fundamentals of intellectual property and patent search” on 06 June 2020
- “ “Digestive Health” 18 June 2020.
- Srinivasalu G , Shobha S, and Yogesh G S “Simulation and Synthesis of Image Processing Algorithms using Handel-C” in National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical and Electronics Engineering , M S Engineering College, Bangalore.
- Srinivasalu G and Shobha S “OFDM Techniques in combating ISI in High Data Rate Communications” in National Conference on Communication and Computing ,Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Srinivasalu G , Shobha S , “Simulation and Synthesis of Edge Detection using and Handel-C and Verilog” in National Conference on Recent Advancement in Engineering & Technology, Dr.T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology, KGF