Prof. Shilpa S B
Department of CSE
- Image Processing
- Big Data and Analytics
Ms. Shilpa S B is an Assistant Professor in the Department of CSE. Her academic interests include Data Structure and applications, Big Data, Web technologies, Python. In addition to her interest in academics, she also interested on research in the area of Image Processing.
She holds a B.E. degree in ISE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and an M.Tech degree in CSE from the Visvesvaraya Technological University, and currently applied for Ph.D Entrance Exam under Visvesvaraya Technological University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 3 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2019.
Guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Tech, Computer Science and Engineering, VTU, 2017
- B.E., Computer Science and Engineering, VTU,2013
- Real time applications of Web Technologies
- Attended 5 days Faculty development Program on Internet of Things and Data Analytics organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore From 28th To 02nd Jan 2019.
- Attended Webinar on IEEE Reference Management Tool For Research Articles and Thesis Writing organized by IEEE SIGHT on 20th May 2020.
- Attended Online Faculty Development Program IOT & Cyber Security- an Industry Perspective organized by Department of CSE, Cambridge Institute of Technology held on 22nd & 23rd May 2020.
- Attended Webinar on Blockchain and The Vedas Connection organized by CySeck on 27th May 2020.
- Attended Virtual Faculty Development Program Neural Networks and Deep learning using Python organized by School of Computing and Information Technology, REVA University, Bengaluru held from 1st to 5th June 2020.
- Attended Virtual Faculty Development Program Python for Data Analysis organized by School of Computing and Information Technology, REVA University, Bengaluru held from 17th to 19th June 2020.
- Attended Webinar on Introduction to Research Methodology & Latex Hands on organized by SCVE Bangalore From 06th July to 11th July 2020.
- An Arrhythmia Classification Method Based On Convulational Neural Networks Interpretaton Of Electrocardiogram Images (International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 8, Issue 7 July 2020 ISSN: 2320-2882).
- Presented “Reducing Key Leakage by Outsourcing Key Updates in Cloud Storage” at International Journal of Scientific Development and Research and it got published by IJSDR, ISSN: 2455-2631.