Mr. Aniruddha Prabhu B P
- Big Data and Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
Mr. Aniruddha Prabhu B P is an Assistant Professor in the Department of CSE. His academic interests include Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Big Data Analytics.
He holds a B.E. degree in CSE from Visvesvaraya Technological University and M.Tech degree in CSE from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 3 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2018.
Guided B.E. and M.Tech students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- M.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering, VTU, 2016
- B.E., Computer Science and Engineering,VTU,2013
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning, Digital Twins and self organized Methods
- IoT Stack- End to End Security Considerations
- Machine Learning Model deployment using Flask and other Techniques
- Career road map for Artificial Intelligence professional
- Deep learning and its Applications
- Current Trends in IoE,IoT and IoNT
- Fundamentals of intellectual property and patent search
- Natural Language Processing(NLP)
- Data Science and Docker Technology
- Recent Trends in Computer Science
- Emerging Trends in Cyber security
- Global Pandemic Outbreak: Role of Technology and Automation(GPORTA)
- IoT and Cyber Security-an Industry Perspective
- Contemporary Tools and Techniques for Teaching and Researchers in Higher Education
- NLP and TLP
- Internet of Things and Data Analytics
- Revisiting Teaching Practices
- Teaching Learning Pedagogy
- Data Analytics and programming with python
- Embedded systems and Research methodologies
- Enhancing Retail Business and Customer Experience Using Blockchain Approach ,International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies(Inderscience),ISSN No. 2516-6433
- Transforming Transactional Marketing of Retailers using Blockchain Approach ,Elsevier Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science, Technology and Management(SUSCOM-2019),Jaipur,Feb 2019
- Predicting Election Result with Sentimental Analysis using Twitter Data for Candidate Selection ,Springer Conference on Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering(ICICSE-2018),Hyderabad,Aug 2018
- Disease Analysis of the Required Zone Using Big Data Analytics ,Journal of Innovation in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 8(1), ISSN No.2278-0947, Pages 32-35, July-dec 2018.
- Chatbot Using Store And Retrieval: A Self Learning Approach ,International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology,Vol. 2, Issue 10, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 34-38,Jan 2018
- Small Unarmed Robot for Defense and Security: A Cost-Effective Approach Using Arduino Uno ,IEEE Conference on Emerging Computation and Information Technologies(ICECIT-2017),Tumkur
- Algorithm for finding Top K High Utility Itemset from Big Transaction Data ,International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology,Vol. 2, Issue 1, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 113-115,Dec 2016