Mrs. Chandrika P
Department of Civil Engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Sustainable Materials
Mrs. Chandrika P is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. Her academic interests include Engineering Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Design of Bridges, Pre-stressed Concrete Structures, Optimization Techniques, Construction Management and Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Materials. Along with academics, she focuses on research in the area of Structural Health Monitoring and Sustainable Materials.
She holds a B.E. degree in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University and an M.Tech degree in Structural Engineering from the Visvesvaraya Technological University. She has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
She has around 4.5 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2016. She has guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations during this tme
Prior to this, she worked in the Construction Industry for about 3 years wherein she worked for companies like Sobha Developers Ltd. and Nitesh Estates.
- M.Tech, Structural Engineering, VTU, 2015
- B.E., Civil Engineering, BU, 2011
- IT Interventions in Civil Engineering
- Heritage of Hampi – Glorious History and Religious Architecture
- Geo-ICT Applications for Smart Cities
- Sustainable Environment
- Career Opportunities for Civil Engineering Graduates
- “Performance, evaluation and review of a multi story building using BIM” in IRJET VOL 5 ISSUSE 7 JULY 2018 impact factor 7.211.
- “Experimental Investigation on partial replacement of cement by red mud and fine aggregates by copper slag” in IEAE