Prof. Sudhakar S
Department of Physics
Mr.SUDHAKAR.S is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Basic sciences. His academic interests include Engineering Physics, Astrophysics, Nuclear Physics, Solid state Physics. In addition to his interest in academics, he also focuses on research in the area of Nano materials.
He holds a M.Sc degree in Bangalore University and an B.Ed.degree in Bangalore University, and currently pursuing Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. he has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs held by various colleges.
He has around 10 years of teaching experience and is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from 2013.
Guided B.E. students in their seminars and project dissertations.
- Pursuing Ph.D., Visvesvaraya Technological University
- M.Sc Physics , Bangalore University, 2011
- B.Ed., Bangalore University, 2013
- B.Sc., Bangalore University, 2009
Awards and Honors
- She has received BEST TEACHER AWARD in the year 1997. Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics I in the year 1998, 2002, 2003, 2008.
- Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics II in the year 2005, 2009.
- Achieved “100%” results in Engineering Mathematics III in the year 2011.
- Attended webinar on National webinar on shock waves and its applications by GFGC on 8/6/20.
- Attended webinar on Online Webinar on “MIND YOUR MIND” by Vidyavardhaka college of engineering on 6 /6/2020
- Attended webinar on Online Webinar on “Interrogation in MEMS,NEMS and Nanotechnology”by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 5/6/20.
- Attended webinar on National Webinar on “Two dimensional materials for Diverse Applications” by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 23/5/20.
- Attended webinar on online FDP “contemporary tools and techniques for teachers and researchers in higher education by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 9/5/20
- Attended webinar on one day webinar on GRAPHENE THE FUTURE NATERIAL by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 18/5/20.
- Attended webinar on one day webinar on “Fin-Excel: using advanced MS excel by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 22/5/20.
- Attended webinar on National Webinar on fine tuning your research papers by BHARATA MATA college on 27/5/20.
- Attended webinar on Webinar on Electrochemical techniques for water splitting DOS and DONT’S by SAVEETHA engineering college on27/5/20.
- Attended webinar on online EDP IOT and Cyber security by Cambridge Institute of Technology on 22/5/20 to 23/5/20.
Presented a paper National conference held at “THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING” on 26-27th of May 2017