Department of Physics
- Material Science
Prof. Sandhya V, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics at Cambridge Institute of Technology. She is currently persuing her Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University. Her subjects of interests include Solid State Physics, Quantum mechanics and Electronics.
She has completed two online courses from NPTEL on “ Introduction to Quantum Mechanics” from IIT Kanpur in 2017 and “ Semiconductor Optoelectronics” from IIT Madras in 2018.
She has 10 years of rich experience in teaching. She has attended many workshops and conferences.
He holds a B.Sc. degree in PME and M.Sc degree in Physics from Karnatak University and currently pursuing her Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
She has been associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology since 2015.
She is a Life member of LSIKC and ISTE.
- Persuing Ph.D., Visvesvaraya Technological University
- M.Sc, Physics, Karnatak University, 2007
- B.Sc., PME, Karnatak University, 2005
- Organised webinar on “Vedic Mathematics, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning” on 29th June 2020, through Department of Basic Sciences, Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Organised student webinar on the topic “2020- A Disaster”.
- Worked as organizing committee member for National webinar on “ Two Dimensional Materials for Diverse Applications”. at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore, 20th May 2020.
- Attended one day National Webinar on“ Two dimensional materials for diverse applications” on 23rd May 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Successfully completed online quiz on “Research Methodology” on 7th May 2020, held by IQAC of Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Attended webinar on “Preparation for UGC-NET Exams” organised by KLS Academy, Belagavi.
- Attended webinar on “ COVID-19 Pandemic management in Current and post scenario” on 16th May 2020, organised by Department of Basic Sciences, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Attended webinar on “Cancer in Female- Awareness, Screening and Prevention” on 17th June 2020, Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Attended webinar on “Vedic Mathematics, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning” on 29th June 2020, organised through Department of Basic Sciences, Cambridge Institute of Technology.