Prof. Preetha S
Department of Chemistry
- Metal oxide nano composites for Photovoltaic studies.
Prof. Preetha S, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Cambridge Institute of Technology. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University.
She has 15 years of rich experience in teaching. She has actively participated in many workshops and webinars in different fields of Chemistry. Attended three days workshop and nine days hands on training in IISc, Bengaluru.Attended three days International conference and presented a poster conducted by ICNM-2017, and attended three days International conference and presented a paper conducted by ICN -2018, MGU, Kottayam, Kerala.
She has been associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology since 2010.
She is a life member of ISTE.
- PursuingD., Visvesvaraya Technological University
- M.Sc, Chemistry, Cochin University, 2002
- SET, Kerala University, 2002
- B.Ed, Kerala University, 1998
- B.Sc., PCM, Kerala University, 1996
- Participated in National Webinar on Renewable Energy: Opportunities and Challenges Post Covid – 19 Organized by P.C. JABIN SCIENCE COLLEGE, HUBBALLI, Department of Physics on 25th June 2020
- Attended three day webinar on Funding opportunities- proposals and research projects for faculty held from 18-20th June 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in one day webinar on “Interrogation in MEMS, NEMS and Nanotechnology” held on 5th June 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in Knimbus online training on effective utilization for research publication through knimbus digital library held on 1st June 2020 organized by library and information centre and R&D cell.
- Participated in national webinar on “Two dimensional materials for diverse applications” on 23rd May 2020 hosted by Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in one day webinar on “Graphene-The future material” held on 18th May 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Attended online faculty development programme on “Contemporary tools and techniques for teachers and researchers in higher education: Experience of using virtual classrooms” held on 9th May 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.