Department of Mathematics
- Fluid Mechanics
Prof. Mamatha V, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Cambridge Institute of Technology. She is currently persuing her Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University.
She has 10 years of rich experience in teaching. She has attended many seminars, conferences etc. She holds a B.Sc. degree in PCM from Bangalore University M.Sc degree in Mathematics from Kuvempu University, M.Phil from Sri Venkateshwara University and currently pursuing her Ph.D under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
She has been associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology since 2015.
She is a Life member of ISTE.
- Currently persuing Ph.D., Visvesvaraya Technological University
- M.Phil, Sri Venkateshwara University,2010
- M.Sc, Physics, Kuvempu University, 2007
- B.Sc., PCM, Bangalore University, 2005
- Attended webinar on “NBA and NAAC accreditation process” organized by Ramaiah institute of Technology Bangalore, from 4th to 8th June 2020.
- Attended webinar on “Algebraic graph theory” organized by Govt Science College for men Nandanam, Chennai-35 on 1st June 2020.
- Attended international webinar on “ Fluid dynamics and its applications ”organized by Govt first grade college Vijayanagara on 28th and 29th May 2020.
- Attended National Webinar on “ Two dimensional materials for diverse applications” on 23rd may 2020.
- Accomplished refresher quiz on OBE & Accreditation ( NBA & NAAC ) conducted by SKIT Bangalore.
- Attended and coordinated a one day national seminar on AICTE quality initiatives & sensation of technical teachers training at Cambridge institute of technology on 16th December 2019.
- Attended 6 days Faculty development programme at Ramaiah Institute of technology from 28th Jan to 5th
- Attended one day National Webinar on“ Two dimensional materials for diverse applications” on 23rd May 2020 at Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Attended webinar on “ COVID-19 Pandemic management in Current and post scenario” on 16th May 2020, organised by Department of Basic Sciences, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Attended webinar on “Cancer in Female- Awareness, Screening and Prevention” on 17th June 2020, Cambridge Institute of Technology.
- Attended webinar on “Vedic Mathematics, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning” on 29th June 2020, organised through Department of Basic Sciences, Cambridge Institute of Technology.