Mr. Syed Hayath
Department of AIML
- Generative AI
- Deep Learning
- AI in EVs
- Machine Learning
Mr. Syed Hayath, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of AIML. His academic interests include Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics with R,Python, Machine Learning. He holds a B.E. degree in EEE at Acharya Institute of Technology and an M.Tech. degree in EC from BMS College of Engineering, and Post Graduate in Computational DATA SCIENCE from Case Western University.
He has participated in various workshops and faculty development programs. He has Guided B.E. Students in their seminars and project dissertations. He is associated with Cambridge Institute of Technology from June 2023.
He has been involved as the department coordinator for Launch of Satellite at Cambridge making them more focused on Projects and fundings Academic Degrees
- M.Tech, Electronics ,VTU ,2022
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering, VTU, 2020
- Deep Learning in IP Networks Audit and monitoring
- Generative AI for Image Generation.
- Introduction to Metaverse and 3D Modeling
- Cyber Security and Web Application Security.
- Mobile Application Development.
- Cyber security workshop in Christ college
- Interaction with Eminent Scientist
- Video summarisation using Generative AI
- “BATTERY THERMAL MANAGEMENT IN EV”
- “System, Design, Development and Orbital Analysis using smart virtual
tools of 3D printed CubeSat structure for class room 1U CubeSat pocket
- “Novel System, design and development of 1U CubeSat structure suitable
for Space Applications”